The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is FlexoPlex?
If you are suffering from stiff, painful joints that keep you from doing the things you love, but you are wary of prescription medications that harbor nasty side effects, the natural joint supplement FlexoPlex could work wonders for you.
Joints undergo wear and tear as we age, and you can lose natural lubrication in your joints, leaving them stiff and immobile.
Table of Contents [Show]
FlexoPlex uses an all-natural compilation of joint health ingredients that can help counteract these negative effects. Because FlexoPlex’s ingredients come from nature, they do not cause severe side effects as many lab-made formulas with synthetic ingredients do.
How Does FlexoPlex Work?
FlexoPlex brings together optimal doses of safe, effective ingredients in a formula designed to target the three main causes of joint discomfort: deteriorating cartilage, inadequate lubrication, and painful inflammation.
FlexoPlex uses a number of ingredients proven to aid joint health. It covers all the most common bases with glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, and hyaluronic acid, but it combines them all together for a more powerful formula. Glucosamine sulfate acts as a cushion for joints as they move, absorbing shock and improving mobility. When combined with chondroitin sulfate, the two work to restore damaged cartilage to improve overall joint health and prevent future damage.
MSM is an anti-inflammatory that reduces swelling, and hyaluronic acid is the ultimate lubricator, making joints glide smoothly as you move, preventing tearing and pain.
The formula also contains plant-based anti-inflammatories like Boswellia Serrate, Cat’s Claw Bark Powder, and Rutin. It also contains pain relievers like trypsin and bromelain.
Are The Ingredients In FlexoPlex Safe To Use?
- Glucosamine: known to benefit people who have arthritis and osteoarthritis, glucosamine occurs naturally in the body. It plays an important part in maintaining the cartilage, increasing mobility and flexibility, and easing pain caused by arthritis. Lubricates the joints and reduces swelling in the joints associated with arthritis.
- Chondroitin: often used with glucosamine to amplify its advantages. It can also repair damage to the cartilage, increasing agility and flexibility, as was decreasing pain levels. Chondroitin can fight inflammation that leads to swelling.
- MSM: an organic sulphur considered essential in building bones and joints, Methylsulfonylmethane can enhance the benefits of glucosamine. Known to assuage pain associated with arthritis and reducing inflammation in joints. Also contains antioxidants and can enhance the immune system.
- Hyaluronic Acid: occurs naturally in the body. HA is known for its ability to retain water, lubricate the joints, and increase the body’s shock absorption. It can aid in the joints’ movement, increasing flexibility and reducing pain.
- Trypsin: found in the body, trypsin can also be made using fungi, bacteria, and certain plants. It is often combined with bromelain and rutin to alleviate issues stemming from osteoarthritis. Known to heal certain wounds and ulcers by allowing healthy tissue to grow. Can fend off stiffness in arthritis sufferers.
- Bromelain: derived from the juice of pineapples. It’s known for anti-inflammatory properties that rid or decrease swelling in the body, thus reducing levels of pain in arthritis sufferers. Often combined with trypsin for effective arthritis treatments.
- Rutin: flavonoid (plant pigment) that naturally occurs in fruits and vegetables. Used along with trypsin and bromelain, this ingredient is used for osteoarthritis to mitigate swelling that could cause pain in the joints and hinder movement.
- Boswellia Serrata: known as Indian frankincense, boswellia serrata has been part of Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. The resin in boswellia serrata is anti-inflammatory, allowing it to fend off swelling that worsens pain in arthritis sufferers.
- Cat’s Claw Bark Powder: derived from a plant native to the Amazon, this traditional South American medicine has been used for centuries. Cat’s claw has chemicals that enhance the immune system, and reducing inflammation and swelling.
Benefits Of FlexoPlex
- Improve your joint flexibility and mobility
- Reduce joint pain and inflammation
- Lubricate joints to absorb shock and let joints move freely
- Heal damaged cartilage
Is FlexoPlex Safe And Effective?
FlexoPlex is made of all-natural ingredients, a number of which are already found naturally in the body, and none of the ingredients have any known serious side effects. The only concern is for anyone with a shellfish or soy allergy, as some of these natural ingredients are sourced from shellfish or are soy-based. It is highly effective as well as safe because, while many other products include some of these ingredients, very few include them all, and the manufacturer’s experts have made sure this formula contains optimal doses of each one.
Directions For Use
Take two FlexoPlex tablets twice daily. Take each dose with a glass of water. Take the first two tablets in the morning 15 minutes before eating breakfast. Take the second two tablets one hour before going to bed.
The Bottom Line – FlexoPlex
FlexoPlex’s formula offers you both a safe and effective option to improve your joint health. It uses complementary, widely accepted, natural ingredients at the best doses to help relieve joint pain, improve your joint flexibility, and repair the damage already done.
When joints lose their natural lubrication with age, your movement becomes stiff and uncomfortable because your joints are rubbing together, tearing and damaging cartilage. The anti-inflammatories in Flexoplex cut back on swelling and the natural, cushioning lubricants help you move more freely, reducing your discomfort.
This formula works for both men and women of any age or activity level. You get 120 tablets per bottle, which is roughly one month’s supply. There are many positive customer reviews available to view on the official website. The formula is free harmful side effects. Best of all, the company provides a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee that lets you try out FlexoPlex risk-free to let you test the results for yourself. When you purchase a bottle of Flexoplex, you get a free bottle of the manufacturer’s GreenPura green tea formula as a complimentary gift. There are also package deals that help you save money if you buy more than one bottle.