The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Menoquil is a natural supplement that works fast and effectively to relieve several symptoms of menopause. These can include the most commonly occurring such as hot flashes, irritability and night sweats, and those that not all women experience which can include vaginal dryness, weight gain and loss of libido.
Most women will find that they have some symptoms as they go through this natural time in their lives, but the symptoms can severely affect the quality of life which is why they might turn to a natural solution like Menoquil as opposed to a prescribed hormone replacement treatment which can carry some risky side effects.
Table of Contents [Show]
Made and sold by Pharmaxa Labs, Menoquil is completely safe to use even for long periods of time and developed by the manufacturer’s team of health care professionals.
How Does Menoquil Work?
Menoquil uses a variety of ingredients, many of which have been used and trusted to relieve menopause symptoms for centuries. The main cause of these symptoms is an imbalance of hormones in the body that occurs at this time of life. This is why many of the ingredients used in the formula work to regulate and balance the hormones and keep them stabilized.
However, it also has benefits for other conditions that women may experience as they age including loss of sex drive, fatigue, weight gain and low bone density. The formula is said to be maximum strength and, because it uses only the highest quality, most potent ingredients, it is said to bring relief in as little as 10-14 days in many users.
Are The Ingredients In Menoquil Safe To Use?
With the growing interest in and preference for natural solutions to health concerns, many consumers appreciate the fact that Menoquil is an all-natural product and should not cause any harmful side effects in most women.
- Some of the key active ingredients it uses are often contained in good menopause supplements, including Dong Quai and Black Cohosh, the first having an effect on the blood flow while also acting as a mild sedative and the second helping to balance the hormones.
- Chaste Berry and Wild Yam also address the imbalance of hormones and Red Clover Flower, which is high in phytoestrogens, helps relieve hot flashes.
- Cniddium Monnieri is said to be an aphrodisiac that may support a better libido and Green Tea Leaf acts as an antioxidant while also providing added energy.
- The supplement also uses Guggul Gum Resin and a number of vitamins and minerals, D and K, plus Calcium and Phosphorus, to help prevent bone loss and brittle bones, which is vital for women as they age in order to reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Finally, the formula uses Bioperine, also known as Black Pepper, to enable the fast absorption of the ingredients, helping it to take effect quickly to bring much needed fast relief.
Benefits Of Menoquil
- It is unlikely to cause any harmful side effects
- It addresses a number of menopausal symptoms
- It is made by a reputable company
- The formula is maximum strength
- First time customers are offered a discount
- The company’s website is informative and they are easy to contact
Is Menoquil Safe And Effective?
Most women should experience no negative effects when using Menoquil as directed. Unlike HRT, the natural ingredients used in the formula only have positive benefits for the user and, according to the manufacturer and customers who have used the product, relief is felt quickly, usually within a few weeks. The website contains a number of customer success stories which further demonstrate the many benefits of the product, with many of the users saying that they would highly recommend the product to their friends.
Directions For Use
It is recommended that Menoquil is taken twice daily at a dose of two tablets. One dose should be taken before breakfast and the second about one hour before bed.
How To Use Menoquil, Please See the Video Below
The Bottom Line – Menoquil
Taking Menoquil for relief of menopausal symptoms would be highly recommended. Even women who are just experiencing the perimenopause may benefit from the ingredients contained in the formula, particularly if they are at risk of low bone density. The cost of Menoquil is very reasonable, and women can take advantage of the discounts provided by the manufacturer for those who buy in bulk. To provide even more relief and ensure good results, Pharmaxa Labs also recommends that Menoquil is used with another of their products which is part of their ‘Meno Relief System’, further helping to keep the hormones balanced and optimized.
Where To Find It?