The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Provasil is a product that helps improve memory, increase concentration and focus while regulating sleeping patterns. As most people know, these can all decline with age and even though there are activities that can be done to keep the mind alert, some extra help may be needed. These are all It is sold online and marketed through the Official Provasil Website.
The site includes customer testimonials, FAQ section, and a full, secure ordering section. The product is said to include very high-quality ingredients that are high quality and all-natural and they are a good alternative to pharmaceutical nootropics.
Table of Contents [Show]
Provasil is sold at a cost of $49.95 per bottle, but the cost is reduced with multiple orders. There is a 60-day money back guarantee and the manufacturer sends free gifts, including their Green Tea supplement, with orders.
How Does Provasil Work?
Provasil uses a blend of natural substances that act as ‘smart drugs’ for the brain. The ingredients are all listed on the website and, unlike many products, the manufacturer states all the amounts used in the formula.
Among some of the key ingredients are Phosphatidylserine, often used to treat conditions associated with Alzheimer’s Disease in the elderly, Phosphatidycholine, an essential part of raising the levels of learning abilities, L-Glutamine, for mental alertness and Folic Acid, to slow cognitive decline. The blend includes several anti-oxidant substances in the form of Resveratrol, which also acts as an anti-inflammatory, and N-Actyl Choline.
Vitamin C is a popular ingredient that improves the state of the immune system, Asian Ginseng energizes the brain for faster reaction times and Ginkgo boosts the blood circulation which in turn increases cognitive function.
Two other vital components are Choline Bitartrate and DHA Omega 3, both of which help build and strengthen brain cells. Overall the formula raises levels of Acetylcholine, which is known to play an important role in the learning and knowledge retention process.
The Provasil formula is non-addictive so it can be used safely over the long term. It contains no stimulants and produces no harmful side effects.
What Are Its Key Ingredients?
- Phosphatidylserine is an important component of any good cognitive function supplement as it improves the action of the neurotransmitters and may reduce the severity of the mental decline.
- Phosphatidylcholine works synergistically with other nootropic ingredients and helps encourage levels of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter. A phospholipid, it is popular in supplements as it is fast-acting and effective.
- Folic Acid is important to reduce levels of homocysteine, a compound that negatively effects the hippocampus, the part of the brain responsible for memory. It may also improve how we process information.
- Vitamin C is a well-known vitamin that protects against oxidative stress and strengthens the immune system. It is particularly important in the early stages of brain development.
- Vitamin B12 is an important vitamin for seniors as not only does it have benefits for their physical health, it is vital for optimal mental functioning. Low levels of B
- in the body can result in higher homocysteine levels.
- Biotin is used to help create neurotransmitters that control communication between cells. In addition to this, it has an effect on the functioning of the central nervous system.
- Choline Bitartrate is a precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter needed to keep the cells communicating optimally. It supports better mental alertness and levels of concentration.
- L-Glutamine is an amino acid that declines as the individual ages. It is required in people of all ages for optimal brain functioning and good mental ability.
- Resveratrolis an antioxidant that is found in grapes and known as a heart-healthy supplement. In addition to controlling levels of free radicals in the body, it is also an excellent anti-inflammatory.
- DHA Omega 3 fatty acids are needed to ensure the membrane of the cells is intact and healthy. It has an effect on cognitive decline by encouraging good communication between the cells.
- Bacopa works on improving the attention span. People have also found it to be helpful in memory retention and information processing.
- Asian Ginseng is a well known substance normally associated with energy, but may also have positive benefits for abstract thinking and reaction times. It works very well when used with Ginkgo Leaf.
- Ginkgo Leaf encourages the blood flow, ensuring that all parts of the body, including the brain, receives adequate amounts of oxygen. When the circulation is improved, several aspects of cognitive function benefit greatly.
- Provasil’s ingredients are all listed
- There are customer testimonials
- Provasil has a 60-day money back guarantee
- Provasil is non-addictive
- The ihealth-fulfillment Provasil website is professional and well designed
Cons of Provasil
- Free samples are not available
How To Use Provasil, Please See The Video Below
Provasil should be taken daily at a dose of 1-2 capsules. It is best taken with a meal and because it is natural, will not interact adversely with any other types of medication.
Provasil is an excellent supplement for keeping the brain active and healthy. Not only does it improve the focus and concentration fast and effectively but, over the long term, it can improve the quality and strength of the brain cells to decrease the chance of further cognitive decline. A well-priced product from a very reputable manufacturer.